Even if money is not paramount to our customers, we feel that we are committed to protect the value of your investment: with accurate service and maintenance, following the manufacturers’ instructions, we guarantee maximum value preservation for your aircraft.
In ongoing operations it is our ambition to help our clients to save money. The fact, that our clients are wealthy individuals does not mean that we are not doing our best to negotiate better prices for the services we hire. Working economically with our clients’ resources also means organizing costs for operation, service and maintenance transparently.
Our Financial Jet Management consists of the following services:
- Putting cost control centre stage
- Developing transparent budgets for operation, service and maintenance according to your requirements
- Working with your chief pilot
- Negotiating discounts with suppliers in order to reduce operating costs
- Continuous budgetary control and review of costs
- Detailed and transparent financial reports
The acquisition of an asset such as aircraft is not always as straightforward as simply writing a cheque. It is often more attractive for a buyer to finance the acquisition rather than to use his or her own funds. Jet Spectre collaborates with several global and local financial institutions to serve the needs of our clients in order to structure the acquisition in the most cost and tax efficient manner.
Get free professional advice from our expert
Please leave your contact details and our experts will contact you
Russia, St-Petersburg, Efimova 3
US, New York;